There was the Global Financial Crisis which was more or less, just United States and some European countries in 2008-2009. By 2016, it is truly global. In fact the QE packages triggered outflow of USD cash and flooded and likely started the bonfire of the so-called Arab Spring Chicken Festival. Which ultimately lead to some nations breaking down, on the verge of EOL and spiralling down the toilet bowl.
Currencies subdued – Mexican Peso, Venezuelan bolivar, Malaysian ringgit, Turkish lira. 30-60% off. Argentinian peso.
Here is a fast, condensed view of what is coming and not merely a prediction nor projection, it simply is a fact of life.
- Every crisis takes 10 years – this is the conclusion
- 1987-1988 Black Monday Stock Market Crash
- 1997 Asian Financial Crisis
- 2008 Subprime Global Financial Crisis
- Next one is due in 2017 or 2018
- Thai Baht sanked in 1997 and caused a whole lot of grief to neighbouring countries right up to South Korea
- One of the South East Asian currencies that are widely traded as opposed to those that are laggards, could trigger the similar situation
- Easy money from USA tripled from 800 billion to over 2.4 trillion now hiding in not only housing loans and stocks, but in bonds
- Government bonds in Asian countries soared after 2008
- Countries with negative interest rates are brewing a queer anti-matter mentality and psychology of earnings, wages, savings, investments
- This could trigger some weird never seen before movement and may collapse everything, or implode and create a hyper-inflationary rates policy
- China followed capitalism to the t, and have since did the same thing US did with housing loans in the 2000s
- A big default of housing or building (commercial building) loans can cause an all-out injury to the banking systems and (common) people’s savings
- Yes there are tons of rich people in China, say 1 % but the common folks in Tier-2, Tier-3 to Tier-5 cities may suffer -believing investing in a house is a good savings idea
- In 1999/2000, there was the Dot Com Bust
- Now we are seeing lots of VC money, IPO money in big tech, and big data
- Uber, Dropbox, AirBNB, Snap, Xiaomi, and bunch of unicorn companies that have never made a profit, yet money is pouring in like melted wax and Manuka honey
- There was a time when Hotmail reduced allocated user storage space
- Today, free email storage space is 5 to 10 GB
- VC companies themselves are over-rated with lots of money in management, being middle man
- Brexit is a precursor to Scotix, French Exit, Ire-xit, Grexit
- Each of these nations will have high volatility, perhaps experiencing 20-50% changes in their currencies, stocks, loans
- Sweden, Norway, Germany are having a clash of civilisation with civility, unable yet pretending to be handling refugees, Trojan horses, and demographics
- Global Thermonuclear War is possible with nations that hold these weapons are gearing them up at intense hot spots such as the Caucasus, South China Sea, Korean Gulf, Middle East (yawn)
- There was a US spy plane that flew into China airspace, triggering a jet pilot that tried to order them off to crash after the spy plane “accidentally” knocked it – imagine what would happen if a China or Russian or any other nation’s plane or spy plane accidentally pass US air space? It won’t be fair just like the “War Against the Americans To Save the Nation”. American warships fired into nothingness in the sea, and claimed they were fired upon.
- These could all collapse – together – if the ten years value is over-simplified, then choose ten, eleven, twelve years.
- Year 2018, 2019 or 2020
Extra: Age of Stagnation